º☆☆º°¨¨°º☆☆º°¨¨°B oRiGiNaL b FuNkY B gReAt!º☆☆º°¨¨°º☆☆º°¨¨°

☆Funky Great Jewelry on Etsy☆

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

~Sugary Sweet Creations~


This is my new creation, or rather, these are my new creations. CoLoR mE tWiRlY is a set of 3 unique hair pins made up of small silver hair pins and colorful glass beads. I don't have any little girls but I do have a curly haired 6 year old little boy and I was able to talk him into letting me try one on him and let me tell you they are adorable! Needless to say he refused to let me take a picture so I had to settle. I can't believe he let me put it in his hair! So let me know what you think if you don't mind.







1 comments:

Janet at New Moon Glass said...

I think these hair pins are really cool! And not just for LITTLE girls...If I stilll had long hair I'd be all over em.

Post a Comment

 

avandia